Maintenance AttendantJob Description
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Attendant will maintain hotel guest rooms and public spaces by performing routine maintenance jobs and repairs. We are hiring maintenance attendants to work at Fox Hotel & Suites, and Banff Caribou Lodge, Hidden Ridge Resort in Banff.Duties
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Effective and timely interaction with all hotel departments and positively impact the guest experience by effectively and efficiently resolving maintenance concerns.
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs on heating, cooling and ventilation systems.
- Follow property preventative maintenance programs.
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs on plumbing systems, electrical systems and appliances.
- Maintain the whirlpools by ensuring a safe chemical balance through frequent testing.
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained at all times with a commitment to working safely.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Canadian or have legal permission to work in Canada (i.e. open work permit).
- A background in electrical and or plumbing is essential as is the ability to support the normal hotel maintenance requirements.
- Pool Operators Certificate would be considered an asset.
- Good English Communication skills (both written and oral).
- Alberta Drivers Licence or International Equivalent
- Clean drivers abstract.
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. We're talking Lux movie theatre discounts, discounted ski pass options, health and dental plan, food and beverage discounts at all our restaurants, employee share ownership program, free hotel stays and more!Apply
[Back to Career Listings]