Groundskeeper, Banff Rocky Mountain ResortJob Description
Love mornings and spending time outdoors? Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Grounds keeper is responsible for maintaining the exterior grounds of Banff Rocky Mountain Resort. We need you to keep our resort looking picture-perfect for our guests! This is a full-time position at Banff Rocky Mountain ResortDuties
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be proactive and efficient with clearing snow and chip ice from sidewalks
- Water and maintain flower boxes, planters and lawns, weed, prune and trim trees and plants, provide lawn care,sweeping sidewalks/tennis courts and remove litter and garbage;
- Provide effective and timely interaction with all Hotel departments, key relationship with Front Office & Maintenance;
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained at all times and that all colleagues are committed to working safely;
- Interact effectively with colleagues and local community to enhance the reputation of Banff Lodging Company;
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must be physically fit, able to lift weights up to 50 pounds, have excellent communication skills, professional appearance and be able to maintain high standards while working on his/her own.
- Must love working outdoors.
- Alberta class 5 drivers license or international driving permit required. Must be able to drive standard/manual transmission vehicle.
- Ability to work flexible shifts including weekends.
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. We're talking Lux movie theatre discounts, discounted ski pass options, health and dental plan, food and beverage discounts at all our restaurants, employee share ownership program, free hotel stays and more!Apply
[Back to Career Listings]