Bartender, Chili'sJob Description
Banff Lodging Company has an opportunity for an energetic & dynamic person to join our team as a Bartender. Duties
- Describe and advise on wine and other liquor selections;
- Present, open, pour and serve wine in appropriate wine glassware;
- Knowledge of wide range of alcoholic beverages;
- Enforce Alberta liquor legislation and regulations;
- Describe menu items including specials for customers;
- Serve food and beverages;
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a bar/pub environment with strong knowledge of mixology;
- Must have ProServe Certification;
- Prior experience with Micros is considered an asset;
- Must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages;
- Must be available to work evenings.
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. We're talking Lux movie theatre discounts, discounted ski pass options, health and dental plan, food and beverage discounts at all our restaurants, employee share ownership program, free hotel stays and more!Apply
[Back to Career Listings]