Kitchen Supervisor, Wild Bill'sJob Description
Kitchen Supervisors provide an outstanding guest experience by endure the smooth operation of the kitchen by leading the kitchen team and supporting the Kitchen Manager to be efficient and deliver quality product.Duties
- Ensure food preparation and presentation standards are upheld and prepared according to Wild Bill's specified menus and daily function notices, meeting the highest standards of taste, quality & presentation.Prepare and cook for small and large groups, tour groups, conventions, ala carte and buffets.
- Responsible for maintaining line cleanliness and organization. Ensure proper food storage and rotation to ensure guests receive “The Best of Banff”.
- Liaise with the Kitchen Manager to ensure consistency in menu presentation and execution.
- Ensure all staff maintain a safe and injury free workplace by following safe work practices, complying with all sanitation and health & safety standards and ensure safe operation and maintenance of all kitchen equipment.
- Lead employees by personal example with a philosophy of work conduct, enthusiasm and personal development that leads to maximum performance and job satisfaction.
- Continually promote professional work habits and recognize and reward jobs well done. Ensure staff adheres to all Banff Lodging Company policies while on shift.
- Maintain good relations with other internal departments.
- Minimum 1-2 years cooking experience within a casual dining restaurant.
- Prior supervisory, team lead or line lead experience
- Keen eye for detail and are committed to ensuring excellence in both quality of product and service.
- Self-motivated, very hands on and leads by example. Proven ability to motivate and lead employees in a busy, high quality environment.
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. We're talking Lux movie theatre discounts, discounted ski pass options, health and dental plan, food and beverage discounts at all our restaurants, employee share ownership program, free hotel stays and more!Apply
[Back to Career Listings]