Assistant Kitchen Manager, PaciniJob Description
The Assistant Kitchen Manager will support the Kitchen Manager and General Manager in managing the kitchen operations of this busy restaurant to efficiently deliver quality product and service.Duties
- Support the Kitchen Manager in maintaining high standards of product quality, efficient operations, and cost controls.
- Perform administrative duties such as scheduling, ordering, and inventory management as directed by the Kitchen Manager.
- Participate in production and set up as required.
- Ensure food preparation and presentation standards are upheld and prepared according to Pacini specified menus and daily function notices, meeting the highest standards of taste, quality & presentation.
- Participate in the recruitment, training, and coaching of new kitchen employees.
- Ensure all staff maintain a safe and injury free workplace by following safe work practices, complying with all sanitation and health & safety standards and ensure safe operation and maintenance of all kitchen equipment.
- Help create an atmosphere of cooperation and teamwork, by leading by example. Continually promote professional work habits and recognize and reward jobs well done. Ensure staff adheres to all Banff Lodging Company policies while on shift.
- Maintain good relations with other internal departments.
- Prior supervisory or management experience in a kitchen similar in size to Pacini.
- Passionate about the hospitality/restaurant industry, and enjoy the interpersonal aspects of the job. You have an eye for details and are committed to ensuring excellence in both quality of product and service.
- Self-motivated, very hands on and leads by example. Proven ability to motivate and lead employees in a busy, high quality environment.
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. We're talking Lux movie theatre discounts, discounted ski pass options, health and dental plan, food and beverage discounts at all our restaurants, employee share ownership program, free hotel stays and more!Apply
[Back to Career Listings]