Line Cook (Full time & part time opportunities)Job Description
Love food? Thrive in a fast-paced environment? Join our team! We have Line Cook opportunities available at Wild Bill's, Chili's, The Keg, Pacini, Banff Rocky Mountain Resort, and the Wildfire Grill. AM & PM shifts available.Duties
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set up station according to restaurant guidelines.
- Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
- Maintain efficient production of food items in accordance with standard cooking times, as outlined in training manuals.
- Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
- Serve food in the proper portion size and at the proper temperature.
- Open concept kitchen so staff will need to have a neat and tidy appearance.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- May wash dishes.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Prior line cook experience is an asset.
- Must be able to understand both oral and written instructions in English.
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Neat and tidy appearance and team player attitude.
- Ability to work full-time, year-round.
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. We're talking Lux movie theatre discounts, free canoe passes,discounted ski pass, health and dental plan, food and beverage discounts at all our restaurants, employee share ownership program, free hotel stays and more! Click here to read more about our great benefits.Thank you to all applicants for your interest, only those suitable for the position and legally able to work in Canada will be considered.Apply
[Back to Career Listings]