Front Desk Agent / Shuttle Driver, Banff Rocky Mountain ResortJob Description
Banff Lodging Company employs promising individuals with an appreciation for mountain culture, recreation and preservation. Currently we have an opportunity for an energetic & dynamic person to join our company as a Front Desk Agent and Shuttle Driver and become a part of our team of professionals while experiencing some of the most spectacular natural surroundings in the world. Duties
- Handle guest registration and room assignments, accommodating special requests whenever possible in a timely manner;
- Answer all in-coming phone calls in a professional manner according to company standards;
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms;
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services;
- Process group & guest departures, calculate charges and receive payment;
- Drive the shuttle in a manner that is safe, on schedule and fully compliant with all traffic regulations;
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of Banff (history, events, activities) that can be shared with guests to enhance their experience.
- Promote, where possible, our hotels and restaurants, as well as, approved retail outlets.
- Transport internal mail between operating units.
- Provide exemplary guest service, including courteous interaction with all guests (ability to speak multiple languages is desirable) and above-and-beyond treatment of guests (physical assistance where required, special drop-off points etc).
- Valid Class 5 driver's license.
- Proven guest service ability with an attention to detail.
- Must be able to understand both oral and written instructions in English.
- Previous hotel experience is an asset.
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. You’ll have the opportunity to join our employee share ownership program and group healthcare plan as well as enjoying Lux movie theatre discounts, subsided ski pass options, food and beverage discounts at all our restaurants, free hotel stays and more!Apply
[Back to Career Listings]