Are you an self-motivated individual who likes to put their head down and get the work done but can also work in fast paced team environment? We are currently hiring for this integral position to help keep our Kitchen running smoothly at Pacini Italian Restaurant AM and PM shifts available.Duties
- Cleanliness of workstation and proper sanitation.
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment.
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash, Sweep and mop floors.
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware.
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand; scour pots and pans.
- Operate pot-washing machines and clean and polish silverware.
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units.
- Open concept kitchen so staff will need to have a neat and tidy appearance.
- All employees of Banff Lodging Company are expected to actively participate in the company's environmental programs and departmental initiatives for a healthy work environment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Proven guest service ability with an attention to detail.
- Must be able to understand both oral and written instructions in English.
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- Team Oriented
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. Click here to read more about our great benefits. Thank you to all applicants for your interest, only those suitable for the position and legally able to work in Canada will be considered.Apply
[Back to Career Listings]