Maintenance Assistant, Inns of BanffJob Description
Don't mind getting your hands dirty? This is the job for you. Banff Lodging Co. is hiring three full time Maintenance Attendants to maintain and fix amenities of guest rooms and common spaces of the Inns of Banff.Duties
- Maintain and improve upon hotel guest cabins and additional public areas by performing routine maintenance jobs and repairs;
- Effective and timely interaction with all hotel departments and positively impact the guest experience by effectively and efficiently resolving maintenance concerns;
- Maintain the hot tub/pool by ensuring a safe chemical balance through frequent testing;
- Assist Maintenance Manager with hotel repair activities.(i.e. handrails, walls, doors, flooring etc...)
- Perform heavy lifting (i.e. move heavy furniture, remove scrap and debris);
- Painting, snow removal, cleaning gutters, sweeping parking lot;
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained at all times with a commitment to working safely;
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Prior maintenance experience within a hotel operation is an asset.
- Above average communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A Pool Operators Certificate and a background in electrical and /or plumbing is an asset.
- Must be physically fit, with the ability to perform heavy lifting.
- Positive Team Player Attitude.
- Previous painting experience.
- Alberta Drivers license- class 5 or international driving permit is required.
- First aid certification an asset.
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. We're talking Lux movie theatre discounts, discounted ski pass options, health and dental plan, food and beverage discounts at all our restaurants, employee share ownership program, free hotel stays and more!Apply
[Back to Career Listings]