Dining Room Manager, The Caribou Keg Steakhouse & BarJob Description
The Caribou Keg is looking for a dynamic, guest serviced focused individual to join their team! The Dining Room Manager assists with the daily operations of a 200 seat restaurant. The Caribou Keg Steakhouse & Bar is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In addition, it provides catering for a function room and room service for a 195 room hotel. Duties
- Work alongside the management team to ensure the smooth and timely operations of The Caribou Keg Steakhouse & Bar.
- Effective interaction to ensure the highest level of service is provided to restaurant and bar patrons.
- Ensure that food & beverage employees are well trained, maintain professional standards of appearance and serve their customers in a prompt, professional and friendly manner.
- Lead employees by personal example with a philosophy of work conduct, enthusiasm and personal development that leads to optimum performance and job satisfaction.
- Continually promote professional work habits and recognize and reward jobs well done.
- Effectively handle, investigate and resolve customer complaints in a timely fashion.
- Represent The Keg and Banff Lodging Company in such a manner as to enhance the reputation of the company.
- Maintain and improve upon current systems, policies and Keg standards.
- Enforce provincial liquor legislation and requirements.
- Ensure health & safety regulations are followed.
- Aid the team as required by performing the duties of a server or bartender.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year supervisory/management experience within a restaurant.
- Ability to supervise employees, including organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments.
- Good training, coaching, and mentoring skills are essential.
- Passionate about the hospitality/restaurant industry, and enjoy the interpersonal aspects of the job.
- You have an eye for detail and are committed to ensuring excellence in both quality of product and service.
- Must have ProServe Certification.
- Above average communication skills (both written and verbal) and effective time management skills.
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Post secondary education in the Hospitality area or equivalent experience is considered a great asset.
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. We're talking Lux movie theatre discounts, discounted ski pass options, health and dental plan, food and beverage discounts at all our restaurants, employee share ownership program, free hotel stays and more!Apply
[Back to Career Listings]