Room Attendant Job Description
Do you take pride in your work? Do you have an eye for detail? Join the Banff Lodging Co. Housekeeping team as a Room attendant and provide a great experience for our guests by ensuring that guest rooms and public areas are clean and properly presented. Room Attendants have a great work/life balance and can enjoy all the great perks of working for the Best of Banff.Duties
- Clean assigned guest rooms according to Banff Lodging Company standards, including the daily changing of bed linens, replacing towels, cleaning the bathroom, dusting, vacuuming carpets and the removal of garbage and recyclables.
- Ensure all corridors, housekeeping closets and public areas in the section are cleaned to company standard.
- Complete daily assignment sheets and document any mechanical problems from the guest rooms.
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
- All employees of Banff Lodging Company are expected to actively participate in the companies environmental programs and departmental initiatives for a healthy work environment.
- A positive team player attitude and a strong willingness to learn.
- Prior housekeeping experience is an asset.
- Must be able to understand both oral and written instructions in English.
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Neat and tidy appearance as this position deals with the public.
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. Click here to read more about our great benefits.Apply
[Back to Career Listings]